Welder/Fabricator – Oak Creek WI
We are specialized carrier with 45 years in the transportation industry with an established specialized freight base and a reputation for delivering excellent customer service.
A Transport National Welder/Fabricator is an individual, a member of our team whose ambition is to be the best at everything they do! The Welder/Fabricator is responsible for the rebuilding and maintaining of the Company trailers & equipment to safe and proper working status.
- Complete rebuilding of class 8 open type semi-trailers.
- Tear down flat-bed trailers of all Air systems, Electrical systems, flooring, tires, brakes and suspension components.
- Replace all damaged steel.
- Prep framing for blasting and painting. Re-assembling of trailer after painted.
- Build tarp racks and tool box frames.
- Operate equipment as needed; including forklifts.
- 1-3 years of welding experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; with the ability to follow instructions.
- Experience in rebuilding trailers.
- Proficient in use of cutting torch.
- Ability to Mig weld, both aluminum and steel.
- Welding Certification(s).
We currently have a Welder/Fabricator opportunity in Oak Creek, WI. We offer a competitive pay package, great benefits and challenging work.